Binance is hosting a Swahili crypto education webinar on September 24th, 2021 for crypto enthusiasts in Tanzania.
According to the world’s largest exchange, the class is targeted at equipping users with skills to make passive income, especially amidst the economic downturn caused by COVID-19.
Attendees will learn fundamentals of cryptocurrency and discover ways to earn a living through it.
- REGISTER HERE to attend the virtual event: https://bit.ly/SwahiliBinanceMasterClass
- DATE: Friday, September 24th, 2021
- TIME: 7.00PM EAT
What to expect:
- Learn basics of P2P (peer-to-peer trading), its usage, and multiple benefits
- Understand how to buy or sell bitcoins in Tanzania and pay with Tigo money or MPESA
- Discover real world success stories of Binance P2P merchants, their journey, experience, and revenue opportunities
According to Binance, since its inception in January 2020, the Binance MasterClasses has provided free crypto education to over 400,000 Africans. By the end of 2020, over 70,000 Africans were educated in the first year of the launch of the Masterclass.
Binance has since doubled down on its efforts, providing education resources to over 177,000 Africans in Q1 2021 and over 179,500 in Q2 2021.
“Africa is a very important market for Binance because we see the profound opportunity blockchain brings to the entire continent.”
– Director, Binance Africa