Paxful, the leading bitcoin peer-to-peer crypto exchange in Africa, has revealed that it is planning to integrate a lightning payment solution.
In a message to some users of the platform, Paxful indicated that lightning would enable the transfer of bitcoin in a matter of seconds.
SEE ALSO: The Lightning Network, Bitcoin’s Scaling Solution, Grows by 78% in Less Than 2 Months
Here’s how the new integration would work during beta:
- Locate the Lightning tab in your Paxful Wallet
- Click ‘Receive’ and enter your desired amount
- Send the invoice to the Lightning-compatible wallet the funds will come from or scan the QR code in the supporting app
- Wait a few seconds and you’re done
- Open the Lightning-compatible wallet you’re sending funds to
- Click ‘Receive’ or ‘Create Invoice’ and enter the amount to be transferred
- Copy the invoice string and paste it into the ‘Send’ form in your Paxful Wallet (the Lightning tab should already be available to you)
- Confirm the amount, click ‘Pay’, and you’re done
Additionally, users have the benefit of zero fees during the testing period.
RECOMMENDED READING: [WATCH] South African Exchange, OVEX, Partners with Paxful to Provide Instant Liquidity to P2P Traders
Thank you for your support by helping us create content:
BTC address: 3CW75kjLYu7WpELdaqTv722vbobUswVtxT
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Join and interact with our Telegram community
Subscribe to the channel below to keep updated on latest news on video: