Out of the eight startups pitching at SeedStars Kigali, one of them is a blockchain-based service for savings groups.
Exuus is a digital and a decentralized inter-operable credit scoring algorithm and service for both saving groups and individuals. Exuus financially empowers Savings Groups sustainably through a comprehensive, adequate, open and user-friendly Saving Groups ledger handling.
According to Exuus:
“Our objective is to achieve universal financial inclusion by leveraging the power of collective saving!”
Here is the full list of the 8 startups pitching:
- Bag Innovation – a Talent Accelerator that helps university students and graduates to match the market needs in terms of experience and skills
- Exuus – A Digital and decentralized ledger for savings groups
- Hatch Plus – A solar-powered smart egg incubator that incubates and hatches up to 30 000 eggs into chickens at a time
- Higaneza – A smart big data platform which helps farmers to exchange farming input data
- Iduka Online – An eCommerce platform (by Panatech) helping sellers to expands their business
- Jali Finance – An innovative financial product for individuals and enterprises that were previously considered non-bankable
- OM Brilliant – A Mobile app that helps users save money, purchase, check balances and exchange money stored on prepaid cards and tags
- Sanlend – Online lending platform which helps employees request for short term emergency loans
The SeedStars Nairobi event saw 3 out of 10 startups pitching being blockchain-based.
Sign Up for our upcoming meetup featuring the global crypto exchange, OKEX, on September 21st, 2019 in Nairobi, Kenya.
Like our content? Please support our work by tipping us.