The position holder is expected to identify and develop new sales leads, create market awareness and utilize local partners in selling to the right customers. The candidate is also required to develop news business opportunities that include OTC and P2P.
The business developer key KPIs include:
- Increase new users who have completed KYC
- Increase trading volumes for the region
- A degree in business management and (or) any related field is essential.
- Further education in Business Administration gained through experience is desirable
- At least 5 years proven working experience as a business development manager, sales executive or a relevant role
- Preferable with proven working experience in network marketing strategy
- Working experience in Blockchain and cryptocurrency industry a strong plus
- Binance is Hiring a Locally-based Compliance Officer/ MLRO in Africa
- Facebook is Hiring a Public Policy Manager on Payments and Blockchain for Africa
- Remitano, a P2P Crypto Trading Platform, Looking to Hire a Malaysian and Nigerian Content Writer
Binance is a blockchain ecosystem comprised of Exchange, Labs, Launchpad, Info, Academy, Trust Wallet, and Blockchain Charity Foundation (BCF). Binance Exchange is one of the fastest and most popular cryptocurrency exchange platforms in the world, capable of processing over 1.4 million orders per second.
FREE CRYPTO TRADING CLASS
Join us for a free crypto margin trading class on November 30th, 2019, Nairobi, Kenya. Get to learn how to open a crypto trading account, analyze charts, and manage Bitcoin trades