Remitano is looking for an enthusiastic Content Writer (MALAYSIAN and NIGERIAN ONLY) to help with its overall marketing efforts in Nigeria and Malaysia.
The content writer will be an integral part of the marketing team to generate creative content ideas, write articles, schedule a solid plan to publish content via the company’s communication channels.
According to Remitano:
“You should also be well-versed in specialized marketing concepts, principles, and tactics. Overall, you will help the company to produce and compelling and relevant content to educate people about cryptocurrency and Remitano products.”
Below are the job requirements:
- The ability to build and edit creative content on Forum channels, Social Media; and make content go viral on social networks.
- The ability to build the editorial calendar, write standard SEO articles for Digital & Traditional Marketing including Forum, Facebook, Website, Landing page, PR, …
- Have substantial knowledge and experience of financial, blockchain, trading crypto industry in Nigeria and Malaysia.
- Proactively learning, researching, and collecting the trending materials from the cryptocurrency market and competitors to explore new ways to create new and innovative content and approach the users more effectively.
- Excellent writing skills in English.
The person is expected to be:
- Open-minded and be able to grab new concepts as well as new skills quickly.
- Patient to focus intensely to find the root cause and do action properly to solve the problem.
- Disciplined and has a strong commitment and our team can rely on.
- Confident and comfortable expressing his point of view and willing to receive other opinions and feedbacks to improve yourselves.
- Fluent in spoken and written in English.
Remitano, a peer-to-peer trading platform that operations in many African countries, including Kenya and Nigeria, allows users to buy and sell cryptocurrencies among themselves for fiat currencies while being charged a small transaction fee. The platform also includes e-wallet that enables for international funds transfer.
If the above clicks with you, please send your CV to: [email protected]
Other Blockchain Jobs
KuBitX – Chief Marketing Officer
Facebook – Public Policy Manager for Sub-Saharan Africa
Consensus Software Systems Kenya (CSS Kenya) – Full Stack Software Developer with an interest in cryptography and blockchain