Blockchain Africa Conference 2020 is back again in Johannesburg, South Africa, and this time, its bigger and better with a list of recognized global speakers and brands gracing the largest blockchain conference on the African continent.
Previous events have been graced by the likes of Andreas Antonopolis (recognized blockchain author and influencer), Stefan Thomas (CTO, Ripple), Brock Pierce (Co-founder, Block.One), and Brian Behlendorf (Executive Director, Hyperledger Project).
The organizers have spared no expense once again and this year, the event is graced by a list of reputable global leaders and influencers in the blockchain and crypto space.
Here is a list of the top speakers gracing the event:
- Charles Hoskinson (Keynote Speaker): Founder Of Cardano And Director Of The Bitcoin Project
- Tone Vays (Keynote Speaker): Content Creator, Derivatives Trader And Consultant and a well recognized personality and contributor in the blockchain and crypto space
- Linda Wang (Head of International Expansion at ShapeShift): ShapeShift is an internationally renowned cryptocurrency trading platform. Since 2014, ShapeShift has pioneered a new era of digital finance, earning a place as a respected brand in a booming new industry
- Suvi Rinkinen (CEO at The Telos Foundation): Telos is one of the largest sidechains coming out of the EOSIO blockchain protocol
- Michael Glaros (Principal Program Manager, Azure Blockchain at Microsoft): The Azure Blockchain is an enterprise service by Microsoft that is meant to help businesses build applications on top of blockchain technology. It is integrated with Azure Active Directory and offers tools for adding new members, setting permissions and monitoring network health and activity
Some of the brands gracing the event include:
Here are some of the benefits for attending the event:
- The event offers startups and attendees a great opportunity to network with some of the industry’s most progressive professionals across industries like finance, insurance, logistics, utilities, legal, media, and more
- Hear from exclusive visionary speakers with enterprise implementation case studies and solutions presented exclusively at the conference
- Experience some of the most innovative blockchain technology and crypto projects and their use cases first-hand at the event exhibitions
- Gain knowledge and learn from thought leaders how blockchain and crypto will affect Africa
BitcoinKE is also excited to team up with the conference as a media partner and is offering a 30% coupon discounts on tickets to the community.
NB: Watch the Conference livestream and key presentations here: https://blockchainafricastreaming.com/
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Open a Paxful Bitcoin Trading Account today!