Celo has unveiled the list of the Celo Foundation’s Wave 4 grant recipients.
Out of the 50 recipients, 5 of them are African projects focused on solving real African challenges.
The total Wave 4 funding will see $9.35 million granted to the projects.
Below is a list of the 5 African projects that qualified for this grant wave:
- Binusu USSD (Uganda) – Binusu USSD, a product of CryptoSavannah, seeks to give access to Binusu.com (Uganda’s oldest crypto exchange) to a wider customer base by creating a USSD gateway to the exchange
- Brian Ahimbisibwe (Uganda) – Celo blockchain education and a local developer evangelist
- Chimoney – Chimoney API support for cUSD to mobile money, airtime and gift cards in 15 African countries
- Jordan Muthemba – Developer education program in Africa and a local developer evangelist
- Pezesha MSME Lending – Enabling affordable credit to MSMEs by opening up a unique opportunity for investors to invest via Celo stablecoins
RECOMMENDED READING: 5 Startups in Uganda Building on the Celo Blockchain
Thank you for your support by helping us create content:
BTC address: 3CW75kjLYu7WpELdaqTv722vbobUswVtxT
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Join and interact with our Telegram community
Subscribe to the channel below to keep updated on latest news on video: