The cryptocurrency market, led by Bitcoin, has seen massive increases in the past 90-days alone with nearly 60 percent of this increase being accrued in the last 30 days alone.
Bitcoin is now hovering around $8,000.
Futures volume in the past 24-hours has been over $1.2 billion, a new record. Twice the size of the largest exchange, Binance. Sentiment is increasingly bullish as novice traders begin to pile back into the crypto markets.
As expected the $8,000 break has seen the rest of the crypto market trading in the green. Below is a breakdown of how the market has been performing in the past 24-hours:
- Ethereum – Increase of 7.57% hitting a trading high of $202
- Ripple 9XRP) – Increase of 7.94% hitting a trading high of $0.335
- Bitcoin Cash – Increase of 9.08% hitting a trading high of $388
- Binance Coin – Increase of 13.82% hitting a trading high of $24.09
- BitTorrent – Increase of 23. 69% hitting a trading high of $0.000810
- IOTA – Increase of 10.49% hitting a trading high of $.034
As of this writing, the total market capitalization of all cryptocurrencies is around $232 billion at press time, a massive increase from $209 billion in less than 24 hours.