Centonomy, one of the leading financial education institutions in Kenya, has organized a free training course that seeks to educate participants on why they should pay attention to cryptocurrencies.
The course training seeks to inform on the vast opportunities in the crypto world and will feature the leading blockchain associations in East Africa.
Attendees will learn:
- Discover new opportunities Cryptocurrencies present
- Make sense of the current trends in Cryptocurrencies
- Explore a trusted path that will help you find your place in Crypto
The course will feature the following:
- Roselyne Gicira – Chairperson, Blockchain Association of Kenya
- Kwame Rugunda – Chairman, Blockchain Association of Uganda
- Norbert Haguma – Chairman, Blockchain Association of Rwanda
- Sandra Chogo – Community Partner, Blockchain Tanzania Community
- Sheba Njagi – Head of Training & Communications, Centonomy Ltd
- Michael Kimani – Founder, Crypto Baraza
- DATE: July 16th & 17th, 2020
- TIME: 6:00 – 7:30 PM EAT each day
- LINK: https://bit.ly/CentonomyClass
As crypto scams continue to be a huge problem in East Africa, all attendees of this training will get a free crypto guide titled ‘How to Avoid a Scam’ which has been prepared by the participating associations.
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Set up a Binance Account here Today
Open a Paxful Bitcoin Trading Account today!