Cardano blockchain is expanding and growing rapidly in Africa with some key partnerships expected to be announced soon.
Speaking during an interview, Charles Hoskinson, CEO, Cardano, provided a detailed breakdown of the company’s developments and how it operates across Africa.
During the interview, Charles discusses the following:
- Africa consulting
- Teaching and building local workforces in Africa
- PPPs in Africa
- The challenges of onboarding Africa
- Supply chain logistics in Africa
- Building a Pan-African stablecoin
- Cardano’s 5-year plan for Africa
Charles mentioned that blockchain alone cannot solve problems in Africa. Instead a lot of things have to work together and that is how Cardano is approaching adoption in Africa.
Check out the interview above.
FREE REPORT DOWNLOAD
Follow us on Twitter for latest posts and updates
Open a Paxful Bitcoin Trading Account today!