The Blockchain Association of Kenya has organized a working group discussion and community feedback meetup set for August 7th, 2019, on the recently released Kenya Blockchain Taskforce report.
The aim of the meetup is to draw out well thought feedback on the Blockchain & AI Taskforce report that can improve, support, and critic the report’s conclusions.
The discussion meetup will have a clear summary of actionable feedback from the participants. The feedback will then be submitted to the taskforce under the following segments:
- Housing, real estate, and land
- Manufacturing and supply chain
- Agriculture and food security
- Capital markets and crowd funding
- Fintech and financial services
- Culture, heritage, lifestyle
DATE: 7th, August 2019
TIME: 5:30 PM – 8:30 PM
LOCATION: Metta Nairobi, 14 Riverside Drive, Westlands
The event is FREE to Attend!
Register for the event here: http://bit.ly/TaskforceDsicussionMeetup