Centonomy, the popular personal finance management, entrepreneurship, and career development literacy institution based in Nairobi, Kenya, is holding a cryptocurrency event, in partnership with the Blockchain Association of Kenya (BAK), that seeks to help attendees gain a better understanding of bitcoin and cryptocurrencies.
Centonomy seeks to help people understand and learn about wealth and wealth creation. With over 10 years experience in the space, the company seeks to bring knowledge about finances into life and is looking to launch a cryptocurrency educational course soon in its curriculum.
The event is designed to bring together individuals to meet, interact and learn more about Bitcoin and other Cryptocurrencies as an investment avenue. We will demystify:
– What CryptoCurrencies are?
– The relationship between Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies
– How to buy and sell Cryptocurrencies
– Opportunities in the Blockchain and Cryptocurrency industry
– The impact of Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies on government and businesses
The event will feature the following speakers:
- Roselyn Gicira – Chairperson, Blockchain Association of Kenya
- Michael Kimani – Head of Business Development, Zippie
- Apollo Sande – Country Launch Specialist, Luno Africa Crypto Exchange
- Linda Bonyo – CEO / Founder, Lawyers Hub Nairobi
Below are the event details:
DATE: 27th, September 2019
TIME: 6:00 PM – 9:00 PM
VENUE: Victoria Plaza, Westlands, 5th Floor
REGISTRATION LINK: http://bit.ly/CentonomyCryptoEvent
CHARGES: KES 500 /=
To Reserve A Seat:
MPESA PAYBILL: 986850
ACCOUNT No.: ‘Your Name’ – Crypto